Pastel coloured Feminist Killjoy patch with iron on backing and heat cut edging.
Measures 7.5cm x 4.2cm.
1. Set the iron to the hottest setting your chosen garment can handle and turn off the steam setting.
2. Position your patch in the desired place.
3. Cover it with a piece of cloth (a teatowel or pillowcase is ideal).
4. Iron over the patch and piece of cloth for 30-40 seconds.
5. Iron on the opposite side for a further 30 seconds.
6. When washing your garment, turn it inside out if possible and wash on a gentle setting.