Introvert / Extrovert / or Ambivert Glittering Fringe Banner
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Go ahead, you can do it, display some Introvert pride.. or, enjoy being even more obvious with your extroverted nature.
Be inspired to take a cue from your opposite by hanging them together, or pick one to represent yourself and one for your partner.
NEW- Can't commit? Feel confident you've found a happy balance between introvert and extrovert qualities? You seem like a pretty well-rounded individual. FUN CULT now has a banner for you to show off too- I mean, if that's how you're currently feeling. Welcome the new term, Ambivert, for those who are equal parts Introvert and Extrovert!
Hang it above your bed, among your art collection, below or at the top of your vanity mirror, over your karaoke machine, on the back of the door to bid guests farewell as you say "enough's enough please go home I'd like to curl up like a cat now".
● INTROVERT - Iridescent mica flakes shimmer over glitter. It's a subtle piece that blends in but once noticed is magical. A white floral sequin caps off each end with cord on each side to tie.
● AMBIVERT - (not yet pictured) Grey fringe with fine silver glittered letters allow this banner to take the best of both personality traits and really let the grey area shine.
● EXTROVERT - Bold black glitter stands out on a stark white fringe.A silver floral sequin caps off each end with cord on each side to tie.
● Each are about 27 inches long with additional cord on each side for tying. Hangs down about 4 inches.
- All styles are currently on pre-order - They will ship about 2 weeks after your purchase date -
● These banners are made of quality materials that allow it to hang with some weight and substance. They are designed to be impulsive and fun, yet they are made to last and can be used occasion after occasion, and as a home decor statement. I care about your banner needs and my letters will not crease, bend, bleed, or worse yet tear. If you choose to hang it outside at a celebration, should the clouds come out, a little drizzle will not harm it. Basically, it's your party and you can cry if you want to, but it won't be over a wilting banner.